Holiday Safety Tips for your Business
During this holiday season keep your commercial property and occupants safe. Stay festive and safe with there tips.
1. Do NOT hang decorations from the fire sprinklers.
2. Avoid using any decorations that have open flames.
3. Inspect all cords and lights for frayed or loose connections.
4. The best location for decorations is the reception area, lobbies, foyers and break rooms.
5. Avoid overloading outlets. Do not use more than 3 stands of lights per expansion cord, and make sure extension cords are UL rated.
6. Ensure cords are not a tripping hazard.
7. Turn off all lights when the business is closed.
8. Keep high traffic areas free of any decoration.
9. Keep Christmas trees away from any heat source.
10. Keep live Christmas trees watered frequently.
Ask SERVPRO of Morris/Ottawa about a free assessment of your building so you are ready for whatever happens.
Give us a call today to set up your free assessment. (815)416-0075.