Small water damage
This New Lenox home had minimal water damage from water coming through the foundation during heavy rains. Although the water was minimal, it is important to resolve the issue quickly. Since this homeowner understood the importance of quickly resolving the issue his carpet was able to be saved. With quick drying of the basement SERVPRO of Morris/Ottawa was also about to make sure there was no mold due to the water being present.
SERVPRO of Morris/Ottawa is here for all your water and mold needs. Please call our office if you suspect you may have mold in your home and schedule your appointment today.